Demand Generation Manager
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 3,600 retailers and more than 1,200 brands across 22 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with generating inbound demand for our B2B SaaS product by developing multi-channel marketing programs using email, social, webinars, events, and more. Your core KPI will be inbound Sales Qualified Leads. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on the larger marketing organization and our Sales and Client Experience teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
As a self-proclaimed problem solver, you should be confident and excited about building this program from the ground up, from vetting email and content tools and working with technical stakeholders on integrations, to campaign strategy and optimization. You should be very comfortable with how data moves through systems and know what it takes to get the information you need to measure the success of your campaigns. You’ll bring impeccable organization, creative ideas and proven execution to create this new function within our marketing organization. As an early member of a growing team, you should thrive on flexibility and taking on new projects outside of your comfort zone.
- Contribute as a key stakeholder in the process of replacing our current Email Service Provider with something that meets requirements to build a scalable demand gen program with lead nurture programs
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Data teams to ensure that our ESP integrates with other systems to get the data you need
- Own the strategy and execution of our B2B demand gen practice with a marketing mix including email, content, social media, webinars, events and more
- Collaborate with our Sales and Client Experience teams to ensure we are delivering a pipeline needed to fuel LeafLink’s growth and expansion
- Analyze and measure lead funnel to assess and improve lead quality through quantifiable metrics and KPI's
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- 4+ years of B2B demand gen marketing experience
- Have built a demand gen program from scratch, including working through integrations
- Experience with multiple demand gen tools and best practices
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events