We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Demand Generation Manager to join the Marketing team. We’re open to remote candidates, or someone who’d be based in one of our US office locations. Reporting to Onna’s Head of Growth, you’ll be responsible for leading and optimizing the demand generation function of our business, and you’ll have a direct impact on growing the company’s revenue, presence, and reputation in the market.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Onna’s overall demand generation strategy and execution
- Audit the current state of our demand generation function, and make recommendations on how we can increase awareness about and interest in Onna
- Optimize our existing channels, enhance the quality of leads across organic and paid channels, and research and unlock new channels we haven’t explored yet through experimentation
- Increase market awareness and viability of Onna’s products
- Create a scalable way to measure our output and to determine how it’s performing
- Design and establish a workflow to pass quality leads off to the marketing and sales teams
- Manage the designated demand generation budget
Who you are:
- An established, energetic marketing professional: You have 3+ years’ experience in Demand Generation/Growth/Performance Marketing and you’re ready for your next challenge
- Data-driven: You’re comfortable with reporting and analytics, and you’re able to dissect and draw insights from data that will influence the strategy and execution our demand gen program
- An experimenter: You diligently test and iterate on various marketing programs, and you love to learn something new
- A technophile: You’re well-versed in the marketing tech stack and how to get the most out of software - but the specific tools you use are not as important (our stack includes Pardot, Salesforce, and Ahrefs, to name a few)
- You know your way around all of the typical advertising platforms, like AdWords/Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and you have a point of view on how to derive value from each
- A customer-centric marketer: You’re no stranger to audience segmentation or marketing to specific personas
- An agile team player: You’re excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating
- A confident communicator: Expressing yourself verbally and in writing comes easily
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s Funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.