Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We are seeking a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns across multiple channels to engage our current and future clients. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipeline and increase client engagement. The ideal candidate will take ownership of Movable Ink’s email and paid channels and optimize both towards our ambitious growth goals.
- Execute and optimize marketing programs including email, paid acquisition programs, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs
- Create and execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs and triggered emails
- Manage paid advertising campaigns including LinkedIn, web advertising and content syndication programs
- Create multiple nurture streams leveraging marketing automation for prospects and clients
- Work with various stakeholders from Growth Marketing, Sales and Operations to measure and report on campaign effectiveness, grow our marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop our segmentation strategy
- Execute marketing automation programs to support client and partner marketing programs
- Leverage engagement data to inform campaign strategy and format
- 5+ years of experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, and paid digital
- Solid experience with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking.
- Experience in project management with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines