Digital Account Coordinator at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ & a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment will support our continued investment in research & development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having great fun transforming the world of ecommerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role:
The Digital Account Coordinator role is an entry level role suited for someone who is passionate about uncovering insights on what strategies drive the best return for our portfolio of global clients.
This creative self-starter will work closely with a Senior member of the Customer Success team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset, and making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Outcomes and responsibilities:
- Work closely with team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset
- Making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
- Developing relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
- Proactively supporting the Account Management Team in campaign setup and launch as well as taking initiative to determine strategic account recommendations to increase client's overall return
- Keen interest in data & the ability to create a story from this data to put forth actionable solutions
Capabilities & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other aligned field); some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship role (digital experience preferred but not required)
- Passionate about growing brands' digital footprint - within the food & beverage and subscription retail verticals, and more
- Tech Savvy - Comfortable using online marketing and email platforms to communicate across teams & measure performance
- Effective Communicator - Keeps others informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed. Welcomes constructive criticism for career development
- Creative Thinker - Approaches projects, proposals, and account optimizations with a creative lens. Able to interpret and extract insight from data & convey in an effective manner
- Problem solver - Approaches problems with common sense and practical solutions orientation
- Highly Organized Self-Starter- Responds well under pressure and is able to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently & effectively. Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Self driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, can-do attitude & a fun personality
- (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.