Digital Ad Operations Specialist, Engagement
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist (DAOS) will serve a vital role supporting the Engagement team and its products. The paramount functions are trafficking and QA for both ad campaigns and creatives, while troubleshooting issues and managing back-end reporting. In addition, the DAOS will be responsible for ensuring invoices are delivered to Finance in a timely manner.
- Assist sales team in all phases of a campaign including creative trafficking, reporting and inventory forecasting
- Proactively reach out to CSMs to determine submission deadlines, manage assets and any needed revisions
- Monitor and optimize multiple campaigns across the platform to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Act as main point of contact to ensure website tags are correctly generating relevant traffic and recording conversions accurately within overall campaign
- Provide ongoing quality assurance and troubleshooting of any technical and/or performance issues ensuring customer expectations are met
- Set timing and technical expectations with Sales and CSMs based on length of campaign queue
- Provide technical support to Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Act as technical managers for systems used by the Engagement Team including but not limited to DFP and Operative.One
- Support the delivery of invoices to the Finance Team in an accurate and timely manner, troubleshooting when necessary
- Provide internal and external sales stakeholders with detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations
- Contribute ideas and plans that can help drive overall business growth
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years in managing campaigns in digital advertising
- Familiar with or able to quickly learn ad tech tools like DFP, Operative.One, AdX, Adzerk, Salesforce as well as the Google Suite and Excel
- Experience with Enterprise Customers a plus
- An ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and problem solving skills
- High functioning project management skill set
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.