Digital Campaign Manager at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The White Ops’ Marketing team is responsible for telling and amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. As a part of this team, you’ll work across the organization to gather stories and drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation and build a substantial pipeline for sales.
We’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our team to design, develop, execute, and optimize our marketing campaigns across a broad variety of channels and tools. This role is a crucial part of the marketing team, as they will be tasked with growing our marketing database and digital footprint as well as developing the campaign structures needed to nurture and educate those contacts.
This is a new position for the marketing team, and will be well-positioned to help White Ops grow rapidly over the next 12 months and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with team members to identify content/audience matches and develop campaigns to reach those audiences.
- Collaborate with external agencies and firms to optimize paid search, social, and display advertising in support of multiple product lines.
- Identify creative approaches to community building and coordinate efforts to convert new contacts into prospects.
- Define and work toward key success metrics for new and ongoing campaigns.
- Respond to stakeholders from throughout the organization for activity requests and manage shifting lead-generation priorities.
- Coordinate with designer and content writer to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all efforts, and develop creative and content briefs where required in support of new campaigns.
- Interact frequently with sales, business development, and product marketing teams to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all our paid search, social, and display campaigns to react quickly to changes in performance.
Who you are:
- You have deep experience using marketing automation tools to meet lead-generation and nurture goals. (Hubspot greatly preferred but not required)
- Experience with search engine optimization and marketing (SEO/SEM) tactics and best practices and the ability to evaluate ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Understanding of attribution metrics and the platforms used to measure them.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Self starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a candidate who is a problem solver and looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Well-versed in the marketing and sales technology ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data smart, looking for trends and results to best engage with prospects
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to ensure a great user experience
Nice to Haves:
- Fluency in social campaigns and content creation
- Experience in ad tech, marketing or cybersecurity
- Experience working on a small team with an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the integrity of the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction and disrupting the economics of cybercrime. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity. We're committed to building a product that companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.