Digital Communication Officer - US
Greater NYC Area
Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
- Support the integrated communication strategy defined by the European HQ and assist in its planning, development and execution in the US
- Serve as a primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with US media, answer incoming enquiries from media and other organisations
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Write and edit case studies, blog articles, speeches, interviews, etc.
- Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities, organize our presence in US fairs and trade shows
- Foster relations with prominent US influencers in the social media analytics space through events and involvement in various initiatives
- Handle the development and production of advertising material & merchandising in the US
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
- Directly work with our VP of Marketing on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker in the US
- Regularly align and report on US communications activities to the European HQ
- You have 1-3 years experience in marketing/communications within a social media savvy company or a digital/PR agency
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Healthcare benefits plan (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation days (including 11 U.S. Holidays)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave
- Corporate Outings
- Summer Friday Program
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description