Digital Communication Officer - US
Greater NYC Area
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products and service clients? Do you want to join the NYC office of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative European IT companies?
We are currently looking for a Digital Communication Officer - US based in NYC to strengthen our global marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on a European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development. We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing based in Talkwalker's European headquarters in Luxembourg, you will:
- Support the integrated communication strategy defined by the European HQ and assist in its planning, development and execution in the US
- Serve as a primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with US media, answer incoming enquiries from media and other organisations
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Write and edit case studies, blog articles, speeches, interviews, etc.
- Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities, organize our presence in US fairs and trade shows
- Foster relations with prominent US influencers in the social media analytics space through events and involvement in various initiatives
- Handle the development and production of advertising material & merchandising in the US
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
- Directly work with our VP of Marketing on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker in the US
- Regularly align and report on US communications activities to the European HQ
We are looking for you:
- You have 1-3 years experience in marketing/communications within a social media savvy company or a digital/PR agency
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel
- Competitive base salary
- Tri-Net healthcare benefits plan (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation days (including 11 U.S. Holidays)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave
- Corporate Outings
- Summer Friday Program
- WeWork Office Benefits
Talkwalker is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,600 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to-use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker's state-of-the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. (www.talkwalker.com)
The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Talkwalker Wins “Best of Show” in 2017
Marlin Equity Partners acquires a majority stake in Talkwalker
Read Full Job Description