At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support and resources needed to build, support and sell cutting edge technology and products. We produce a suite of AI-powered solutions that solves the challenges of the largest, most successful businesses and institutions, helping them make sense out of a world full of messy data.
We are looking for a creative and experienced Digital Content and Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work with our Head of Marketing to develop and execute digital marketing strategies for Kensho’s commercial products, including website messaging, blogs, presentations, case studies, online advertising campaigns, and social media campaigns to help achieve Kensho’s goal of structuring the world’s data.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Head of Marketing to understand goals, identify marketing and communications needs, execute ambitious plans and gather feedback on marketing activities
- Experiment to develop effective content strategies for each Kensho’s commercial products in order to spread the word about our products, establish credibility with potential clients and promote Kensho as a thought leader in key technical areas
- Write and design materials that personify Kensho’s brand of cutting-edge technology, intellectual curiosity, experimentation and excellence
- Help build organic SEO
- Collaborate with product teams to define product marketing strategies and messaging
- Analyze and track campaign performance metrics and adjust audience and messaging accordingly
- Implement digital best practices across all channels
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in content-focused marketing roles
- Creative ideas, out-of-the-box thinking
- Prior knowledge of or experience with high tech, machine learning, AI, Fintech or software development topics
- Quick to understand and able to write about complex or abstract technical concepts and products in a clear and engaging way
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of effective and substantive writing in a variety of formats, including blogs, case studies, ad campaigns, social media posts, landing pages, etc - able to represent our brand in your writing!
- Strong team player, enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a wide range of roles
- Highly organized with ability to effectively manage or contribute to multiple projects at once
- Experience with data-driven marketing and key web, advertising and sales metrics
What Really Gets Our Attention:
- Passion for technology and the tech industry
- A keen eye for design and ability to use design and layout tools, such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.
- Overall drive and enthusiasm, willing to jump in and contribute in many parts of our business and strategy
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 26 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC)
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global. As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, and Washington D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.