Northspyre is looking for a Digital/Growth Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing, venture-backed team. This is an opportunity to reach, educate and influence customers in an old-school industry (real estate) with new technologies that can transform the way they manage complex development projects.
Northspyre is a proactive intelligence technology that empowers modern real estate project teams to attain predictable outcomes and higher returns on complex real estate projects (including development, capital and asset management projects across real estate project types). It leverages the power of automation, data analytics and proactive insights to help leading developers, owners and project management firms make more informed, data-driven decisions across a portfolio.
We are a small, collaborative and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a marketing all-star who is ready for their next challenge. As the second member of the Marketing Team, you’ll play a critical role in growing this department and seeing Northspyre through its next phase of growth. Bonus points if you are empathetic, able to remain calm under pressure, have a good sense of humor and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to refine, execute, manage and report on an integrated, multi-touch demand generation plan (owned and paid media)
- Fill the funnel with new leads and nurture leads with progressive, effective email and digital programs - LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, SEM, SEO and retargeting - while optimizing for success
- Contribute to strategy, content creation and creative design for every stage of the customer journey
- Lead website landing page testing and optimization
- Drive implementation of all campaigns
- Contribute to messaging and marketing copy development as well as general content creation (digital, traditional and otherwise)
- Own, refine, and report on acquisition metrics such as ROAS, CAC, LTV and MQLs
- A/B test, measure and optimize all programs and all tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals
- Jack-of-all-trades marketing expert with a focus on full-funnel digital marketing (lead acquisition, conversion and retention)
- At least 5 years experience working at a B2B marketing agency or in an in-house B2B digital marketing role; startup, SaaS, tech or real estate experience a plus
- Motivated self-starter open to wearing many hats and able to abide by a try, test and learn model in a very fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have excellent verbal and communications skills, a creative and innovative approach to digital marketing, and proficiency working cross-functionally (Sales, Customer Success and Product)
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented and great at multitasking
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot and WordPress a plus
- Education: BA/BS degree required
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an entrepreneurial atmosphere in DUMBO.
- Visit www.northspyre.com to learn more.
This is a full-time role based in Brooklyn, NY.