Digital Marketer - New York, NY
We’re hiring a digital marketer (3+ years of experience) who loves digital marketing and wants to grow their skills rapidly. Both a background with analytics and a passion for learning are key. B2B lead generation experience, writing skills, and automation chops with HubSpot are are a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include defining inbound marketing strategy and content marketing plans, running inbound campaigns, researching and presenting ideas to clients.
Our team of 30+ marketers, designers, developers, writers, and specialists is growing quickly. Our clients see us as inbound advisers and trusted confidants and strategists — so we're looking for a smart, passionate inbound marketer to help lead 3-5 client projects.
- Has professional experience as an inbound marketer, in both planning and executing inbound marketing campaigns (3+ years of experience)
- Can work full-time in our New York City office
- Has a propensity or desire to learn more advanced analytics with HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Has experience using analytics for decision making with marketing initiatives
- Practices strong communication skills
- Has experience in AdWords and PPC campaigns, or commits to learning AdWords quickly.
- Is both analytical and creative
- Can meet our continuing education certification requirements (4-7 certifications during the first year)
- Possesses a desire for ongoing learning in digital marketing and analytics
- Strong communications skills: written and verbal
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, passionate about learning, and friendly. Additionally, the candidate should be a digital marketer and possess skills in inbound marketing and analytics. Strong communication skills are also important, because we need to communicate our ideas to other team members and clients.
Our projects are primarily focused on digital marketing for technology companies, SaaS companies, B2B enterprises and nonprofits. Experience in these areas is strongly preferred.
- Assess clients' analytics and reporting to make recommendations
- Create landing pages, call-to-action, update website pages, and optimize websites to improve conversion rates
- Help retain and grow client relationships
- Implement and manage client HubSpot accounts
- Use analytics to drive marketing decision making
- Provide clients reporting on performance and outcomes from marketing campaigns
- Create and manage organic and paid campaigns with a focus on lead acquisition
- Provide support and clear communications to clients
- Strategy and execution for SEO, social media, content, and conversion rate optimization
- Set goals using lead generation rates as a baseline
- Contribute to action plans, strategy, and marketing recommendations provided to clients
- Learn and practice account-based marketing and sales enablement techniques
- Continually improve your skills, education, and certifications
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Digital marketing experience: 3+ years
- Strong writing skills
- Professional understanding of inbound marketing
- Experience with analytics in decision making
- Willingness to learn and take feedback