Digital Marketing Analyst, Partnership Group
- Develop new concepts and ideas to drive client campaign performance
- Research, source, and manage new creative marketing assets in various client verticals
- Work horizontally with team members to identify campaign objectives, define KPIs, and execute key campaign optimizations
- Conduct analysis that results in actionable insights and data-driven recommendations
Responsibilities (Not required, but a huge plus)
- Experience with the ideation, creation, execution and support of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools within Google, Bing & Yahoo.
- Know how of search campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Experience with Marin or Kenshoo is a bonus!
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics encouraged)
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
- Extremely creative with an ability to think outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interested in working in a startup environment
- Strong academic background
Why you should come work with us:
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Funded by top-tier venture firms
- Many technical and business challenges to solve
- No cap on learning, no cap on earning
- Great co-workers and a fun office environment
GeistM is a hyper-growth start-up and a leading player in full funnel Content Marketing, a multi-billion dollar industry. We were named the Fastest Growing MarTech Platform in New York (#25 on the Crain's fast 50 List and #433 on the Inc. 500 list) in 2018. We deliver targeted ads to consumers across various marketing channels ranging from social to native platforms using our proprietary technology. We’re rapidly expanding our team, and are seeking great candidates to fill several key openings. We’re backed by some of the best investors in the space – RRE, SoftBank, Lerer Ventures, Project A Ventures, Raptor Group, and New Enterprise Associates – the venture firms behind BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Gilt, E*Trade, Thrillist, Refinery29, and Yahoo! to name a few. It takes top talent to transform an industry that is constantly evolving. We’re currently looking for someone to join our Partnership Group to learn our business from the ground-up and be able to drive and manage many clients’ content marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidates will have a go-getter attitude, strong analytical background, creative mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow with the team. The role is based in midtown Manhattan.