Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a job to work independently and realize your own ideas? Are you fed up with fixed structures and endless hierarchy levels? Then Celonis is the place for you! The Celonis DemandGen team is growing and we are looking to add a revenue growth-driven, results-oriented Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to bring our digital marketing campaigns to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for different funnel stages and account life-cycles that engage prospects and customers, drive leads and generate pipeline globally. You will be both strategic and hands-on in this role, with a strong ability to coordinate different stakeholders to make our digital campaigns a success. In your daily job, you are working closely with our content and social media marketing team as well as with external marketing agencies to create digital assets such as landing pages, digital ads, emails or blog posts and to execute the campaign. You will test, measure, optimize, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against budget and forecast goals (ROI, pipeline created). You are eager to identify new trends and growth strategies and optimize spend and performance based on the insights from past campaigns. You will ensure alignment of marketing campaigns with regional marketing and sales teams and have an eye on the follow-up of created engagements. You have a natural eye for detail and a mind that is experimental, analytical, and creative.
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
- ...offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming IT-supported business processes
- ...are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- …BA/BS Degree or higher (marketing or business administration preferred)
- …Minimum of 1-3 years professional experience in a B2B Digital Marketing role, working in-house or agency, with proven ability to manage digital marketing campaigns
- …Excellent project management skills
- ...Expert knowledge of web analytics tools, experienced in SEA or similar performance marketing Ad managers
- ...Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- ...Strong problem-solving skills and love to think out of the box
- ...Experience in successfully managing & leveraging agencies
- ...Strong communication skills and you are fluent in English
- ...Experience in software/technology or account based marketing is a plus