Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will have digital marketing experience that spans across paid advertising channels, SEO, and SEM. You have deep expertise measuring and optimizing campaign performance and are an expert in Google Analytics. You are knowledgeable about websites and how they work and can talk to web developers and designers. You are strategic and can implement strategies for paid media, SEO, and SEM. You have experience managing agencies to set up the campaigns but also understand how to set them up yourself. You can leverage paid media (including search) for ABM and have worked with intent data. Lastly, you are comfortable reaching and speaking to engineers, app developers and the product community through your campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own the strategy for SEO, SEM and paid media at Foursquare
- Set up and manage paid media campaigns including retargeting, intent providers, SEM and Linkedin to drive performance
- Track ROI, refine campaign strategy, and optimize to increase conversions
- Create and manage A/B testing and user lifecycle messaging initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies
- Monitor website analytics, identify areas of improvement, and provide reporting to support optimization recommendations to content stakeholders with data from Google Analytics
- Work alongside Design team to optimize website for SEO
- 6+ years of experience in B2B lead generation, performance management or digital marketing
- Experience creating performance campaigns that reach the tech community (App developers or Product managers).
- Expertise in setting strategy and executing ABM campaigns
- Deep understanding of paid-search and paid-social channels
- Media savvy, with hands on experience working with Linkedin and Intent based providers. Must have set up and managed performance campaigns.
- Demonstrable technical expertise to solve problems with minimal guidance
- Basic HTML knowledge
- SEM/SEO and paid media knowledge
- Tech or data company experience also a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.