Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!About the Role
Do you want to have an immediate and tangible impact on the growth of an exciting, high growth business? Are you passionate about developing and testing marketing strategy and tactics to accelerate growth? Do you want to work with a creative, collaborative, and caring team building an exciting brand? Then this role is for you.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns via the company's website, email, and paid media. You will be responsible for the user journey and optimizing the prospect experience across digital channels. You will partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to construct smart tests, iterate, and drive performance. As the owner of these channels you will help develop our capabilities with an eye towards becoming best-in-class.You Will
- Build, execute and scale marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Manage our paid media agency
- Use data and metrics to measure campaign impact and determine program improvements
- Manage active campaigns on a weekly basis and implement optimizations to ensure benchmarks are being met
- Continous reviews of all campaigns for performance and optimizations
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Handle detailed campaign reporting on all metrics, and presenting weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain tracking parameters and tagging for all necessary digital activities to ensure proper full-funnel tracking and measurement and make sure dashboards are up to date.
- Develop of the quarterly media recommendations and quarterly wrap reports
- 2+ years minimum of media planning experience, ideally with B2B
- An understanding of digital media planning and ad serving best practices
- Media background preferred, previous experience in tech preferred
- Knowledge of implementing analytics and experimentation to measure and improve program performance
- Go-getter demeanor; strong problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our digital marketing efforts and where we need to be. We believe that it's important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team and will take the lead on the implementation of marketing campaigns via the company's website(s), email, and paid media.The Team
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].