We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a insurtech startup, Guardian Direct.
At Guardian Direct, we are working to define the future of insurtech by democratizing insurance for everyone. This is a chance to be among the first in an industry is now being disrupted by technology to help make insurance accessible to everyone. We are obsessed with measuring results, and we see every project as an opportunity to learn. If you enjoy working on stuff that moves the needle and have a passion for tech that empowers consumers, we might have the role for you.
Ready to join a team of bold and passionate builders to do your best work yet?
Guardian Direct, a corporate-backed insurtech venture based in Hudson Yards, New York, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. We are energized by our mission to create an exceptional customer-centric digital insurance marketplace. You’ll join a team of marketers, designers, engineers, product experts, and data strategists working together to realize this vision. You will have a chance to build on an existing strong foundation of engaged customers and fuel future growth.
Join at the ground floor with a great team and play an important role in building the future of insurtech.
In this role you will
- Plan and execute on an integrated growth marketing strategy in service of acquiring and retaining high quality customers
- Leverage quantitative and analytical insights to continuously optimize toward desired CPA, ROI, and other targets
- Partner with a data-driven performance agency to achieve ROI targets and continuously scale customer base
- Iteratively adjust approaches to adhere to best in class digital marketing strategies, tactics, and marketing technology
- Spearhead the implementation and usage of mar-tech, analytics & attribution solutions and partner closely with your engineering team to integrate them
- Become obsessed with the customer experience and the user journey data that informs decisions for the business as a whole
- Be lean in how you operate tactically and aligned to the bigger picture strategically
- Collaborate and partner with a multi-disciplinary and diverse team to make high-impact decisions together
You should have
- 5+ years experience in executing multi-channel digital campaigns driving measurable impact on customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, PPC, paid social, A/B testing, marketing analytics
- Prior product launch, redesign and/or significant scaling experience from brand/business side strongly preferred
- Superior analytical acumen with knowledge of market testing principles, statistics, and Google Analytics experience
- Excitement, energy and strong people skills including excellent communication capabilities at all levels
- A nimble approach to thinking strategically while rolling up your sleeves and getting great work done
- Experience in a startup or venture-like operating model preferred but not required
This role offers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) with generous match
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care
- Dynamic work environments that promotes ownership, collaboration and strategic problem solving
- A culture where doing the right thing, social responsibility, inclusiveness, and community involvement matter
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.