Digital Marketing Manager - NYC
- Own the creation and launch of the new Hyperscience website. Manage developers, creative and content resources. Manage for Web strategy and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Identify areas of opportunity rooted in data and industry best practice and drive conversion rate improvements for HyperScience’s web experience.
- Plan, execute, and optimize all advertising spend. Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Oversee the social media strategy, execution, and monitor social conversations for Hyperscience
- Monitor and analyze website traffic trends using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Perform ongoing performance analysis of the marketing programs and manage attribution reporting and optimization
- Analytics and reporting: measure website performance and report to cross-functional stakeholders. Benchmark & measure the impact of A/B testing & CRO initiatives in order to shape and define optimization and experimentation strategy for HyperScience. Provide insights on campaign performance to help inform marketing strategy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency.
- Experience with Marketo, salesforce and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc). Knowledge of multi-touch attribution and conversion tracking.
- Experience with CMS Software (Wordpress + some HTML), landing Page creation, SEO/SEM campaigns, A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing, organic marketing, including website optimization, paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, retargeting, and Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Experience implementing and managing Bizible - a plus
- B2B marketing experience preferential.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Ability to understand complex technology and translate it into a consumable marketing messaging
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in language, culture, and global content.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance