Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Media at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
The Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Media will be responsible for owning the strategy, execution and reporting for our paid social and paid search channels. This person will also be responsible for leading cross-team execution of several full-funnel media campaigns each year (including non-social/search channels). They will report to the Senior Manager of North America Digital Marketing as an individual contributor. This position covers campaigns in North America but will also work with the global marketing team. A successful candidate in this role has strong organizational skills, is collaborative, and is a strong communicator. You are an enthusiastic and self-motivated strategic thinker.
- Develop and manage the Paid Search channel strategy and execution to help drive lower-funnel campaign objectives. Identify white spaces in SEM and understand where SEO is effective for the brand
- Manage the strategy and execution for Paid Social on Linkedin, Google, Twitter, Facebook, and on any innovation channels.
- Work closely with organic social media team to ensure their plans work cohesively with paid media’s
- Own channel reporting and budgeting/pacing for the paid search and paid social channels in collaboration with Senior Manager
- Lead several integrated North America digital marketing campaigns, managing the internal team and coordinating with the broader go-to-market team
- Drive B2B Innovation and best-in-class execution across channels. Continually define what success means as the company and industry evolve
- As needed, consult as global subject matter expert on Paid Social & Search
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience and 3+ years at an agency or in-house working directly on paid media and paid search marketing
- Extensive hands-on experience running paid media campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube/Google Discovery, and Google Search
- Experience in managing campaign execution across a team
- Knowledge of digital marketing reporting tools including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build compelling and impactful presentations and materials
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
- You are driven by strategic thinking and don’t shy away from building and improving
- You have a passion for advertising and are excited to build new processes, innovate, test & learn, and love to bring creative ideas to your work
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.