Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in Paid Social to join its Acquisition media team. You will be responsible for driving performance and executions across Social channels and have a deep understanding of the paid media and ad tech landscape with comfort operating in multiple platforms.
Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Paid Social activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives including:
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Creative management with internal team and external agency
- Relationship management with publishers
- Media tag management
- 4+ years of digital media management, with a strong background in Paid Social
- Extensive experience using Social platforms including:
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes through Paid Social.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing other digital channels is welcome and a plus (YouTube, Search, Programmatic)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.