Digital Marketing Manager
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- You will be the owner of everything digital. You oversee all of it -- website marketing, digital campaigns, social media campaigns, email campaigns, SEO, lead nurturing, and lead management.
- You’ll use your strategic, analytical, agile, digital skills to help us achieve our full-funnel marketing and business goals. You are the medium through which your marketing counterparts can excel and succeed, the heart of the marketing department. Through you all things are possible.
- You’ll work closely with content, social, and product marketing teams to drive awareness, visits, and leads, as well as re-engage prospects and customers.
- You’ll closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimize conversions throughout the various stages. You’ll be crafting and documenting processes and frameworks. The state and health of every digital campaign will be in your hands. Our business operations manager will be your best friend.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that’s keen on building a solid foundation from which all repeatable, scalable, and effective initiatives can be strategically launched, and holistically implemented.
- You will work with our Content Marketing Manager and Social Media Marketing Manager to generate awareness and drive high-quality traffic to our site to increase leads and sales through various digital channels: paid social, SEO, retargeting, etc.
- You will collaborate to create meaningful and high-converting landing pages, ads, and assets that align with all digital campaigns. Also, measure and optimize digital marketing assets for corresponding campaigns.
- You will generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and some ad hoc reports, with the ability to recognize performance trends and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- You will measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (return on investment and important metrics).
- You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- You will team up with the product marketing manager (and brand designer) to test marketing messages on our website, including product descriptions, calls to action, page layouts, page designs, forms, etc.
- You will partner with business operations to identify, craft, and optimize lead flow and systems integrations. (SFDC, HubSpot, GA, etc.)
- You will join forces with sales managers to establish SLAs, common terminologies, and management alignment via dashboards, reporting, and meetings.
What You Bring:
- 5-7 years of B2B online/inbound/digital marketing experience (prefer in-house over agency experience)
- Exceptional analytical and digital marketing skills
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects
- An understanding of marketing funnel and sales cycles
- Experience working in and with Salesforce and HubSpot
- Ability to build reports, analyze data, communicate meaningful metrics
- Remarkable time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize projects and initiatives
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- No meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership