Digital Marketing Manager
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things. Oden's Culture of Empowerment and Impact
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Are able to empathize with others and distill a mission into communications and strategic campaigns.
- Have a curious mind and excited about learning more about the industrial world and manufacturing.
- Innovative. You are not afraid to tackle new projects and take creative risks.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you have primary responsibility for driving quality leads that convert to sales pipeline focusing on digital, email marketing and content syndication channels.
You have working knowledge of all marketing practices, in particular building and executing digital campaigns including AdWords, remarketing, account-based marketing and email marketing - you’re a good writer. You have experience in Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other systems. You are highly analytical and passionate about the minutiae – ready to dig into data to ensure audience targeting, nurturing, and impactful outcomes.
You care that no lead gets left behind, and you enjoy working hand-in-hand with sales operations and sales leadership to ensure flawless lead flow management, follow-up, and reporting. You like working with inside and field sellers, helping them sell enterprise-class software (as a service). You love working in a fast-paced, startup environment with passionate co-workers where you can drive immediate organizational impact. Above all, you are creative with a can-do attitude (and a sense of fun). You think globally, and are not afraid to jump into projects or lead cross-functional teams.
- Work with Head of Marketing Programs to identify and develop the best mix of demand generation programs and campaigns to feed the sales pipeline
- Design and execute funnel-based marketing campaigns, including but not limited to display and retargeting, content syndication, email marketing, account-based marketing
- Work closely with sales and Business Development Reps, and support their outbound efforts
- Oversee the management of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (e. capture, nurture, score, distribute, close) and report on it
- Develop email content to engage prospects throughout the sales cycle and drive demand, leads, MQLs and opportunities
- Leverage your Hubspot and Salesforce expertise, as well as your strong writing skills, to self-execute campaigns and manage multi-track lead nurturing
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI across marketing programs
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups, including sales, customer success, and business operations teams
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on the marketing team to communicate Oden’s brand, value proposition, and core mission to the technology and manufacturing markets
- Own the marketing technology stack - recommend new technologies to improve to optimize performance
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to communicate Oden’s brand, value proposition, and core mission to the technology and manufacturing markets
- 4-6 years of experience in developing and executing successful B2B demand generation programs and digital campaigns
- Demonstrated proficiency and/or certification in Hubspot and Salesforce, or Marketo, Pardot
- Excellent understanding of data to drive impactful actions
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors and heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Backing by world leaders of both industry and tech that will ensure long term growth and development for us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.