Digital Marketing Manager
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who is creative, driven, inquisitive, and with a bit (or a lot) of moxie. The thought of a blank canvas excites you and you could not be happier building something with your own two hands that will ultimately impact the success of our marketing and sales teams and the company as a whole.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be the go-to person for Remesh’s digital marketing programs, working closely with the entire marketing team across content, product marketing and leadership.
- Launching and maintaining a variety of campaigns: emails, retargeting, display, content syndication, webinars, and more!
- A/B testing all campaigns, ads, and landing pages to maximize performance
- Ensuring that all campaigns are meticulously tracked so we can ensure we’re getting the best possible ROI for each channel
- 3-5 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation tools 3-5 years experience, Hubspot preferred
- 2-3 years of marketing operations experience, ensuring that campaigns are accurately tracked in Salesforce
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ownership of the digital aspects of an ABM program, working knowledge of the ABM vendor landscape
- Experience in the market research space
- Hubspot experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District