Digital Marketing Manager at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series A company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us in our mission to deliver Lively care to more people. In this role, you will own our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, with a focus on paid social.
This is an exciting role for anyone looking to join a mission-driven Marketing team at a fast-paced startup. This role reports to the Director of Growth & Customer Acquisition.
- Manage the strategy and daily execution of our paid social, paid search and display channels from large campaign initiatives through daily bid management.
- Understand, develop and execute full funnel marketing strategies across all channels.
- Own testing roadmap to drive consistent, incremental improvements across channels.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth.
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities.
- Aid in the strategy and development of ad and landing page creative.
- Analyze data to track progress across major KPIs and use learning to inform go-forward strategy.
- Manage communications and reporting with functional partners as well as external vendors and agency partners.
- 2 -5 years of relevant digital marketing experience in a highly analytical role, preferably marketing high-consideration products.
- Expert understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform with experience managing direct response.
- Experience using AdWords with the ability to make daily bid adjustments and optimizations.
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar measurement platforms) to manage results across multiple channels and inform strategy and decision-making, with a focus on incremental ROI.
- Experience working with creative teams to help guide a direct response creative strategy that works with our media plan and provide meaningful feedback.
- Able to utilize Excel and/or Google Sheets to create pivot tables.
- Prior experience working at start-ups or e-commerce companies preferred.
- Resourceful and reliable.
- Naturally curious and interested in turning data into actionable insights; you know how to tell a story with numbers, not just words.
- Not afraid to ask questions and learn best when you’re breaking things down and reassembling them.
- Clear and concise in your written and verbal communication.
- Knowledgeable about best practices and keen to keep up with trends in digital marketing.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple teams and naturally entrepreneurial in spirit.
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employee stock option incentive
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid time off
- Weekly company lunch
- Happy hours