Digital Marketing Manager at Tipico
Tipico is expanding its operations in the US and we would like you to become a part of our success team.
We are Tipico, the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany and we have opened our first US office in Hoboken, NJ. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.Job Description
Are you passionate sports fan with experience in the sports betting or fantasy sports space, or someone with deep digital marketing experience eager to break into the iGaming industry?
Would you describe yourself as an innovative, hands-on self-starter who uses their creativity and writing skills to create impactful opportunities that connect with consumers? Are you a strategic thinker, ready to take a big leap in your career and passionate about using the skills you’ve built to make an impact? Do you love your sports teams and you have a solid understanding of what drives the behaviors of sports fans across the country?
If so, you are the at the right place! We are looking for a savvy digital marketer with writing/editing experience and a familiarity with marketing technology to manage a wide variety of digital initiatives for our fully licensed online sportsbook. This is a hands-on role that will drive business outcomes through innovative CRM campaigns, website/editorial content and a fresh approach to organic social media. We want innovators, we want doers!
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Head of US Marketing and work together with the rest of the management team and business operations on the following:
Marketing Campaign Development
- Cross-channel campaign and initiative development (CRM, organic social media, content, influencers and more) to capture the attention of new sportsbook players and to keep our existing customers engaged.
Editorial and Social Media Management
- Serve as the editor of our organic social media channels, blogs, newsletters and website, creating calendars and posting engaging, relevant and entertaining real-time content
- Partner with our agencies and key business stakeholders to define and refine our brand voice
- Master and manage a wide variety of marketing technology and tools, including:
- Social media publisher platforms and social listening tools
- Website, blog and product content management systems (CMS) and SEO tools
- Customer relationship management tools (CRM): e-mail, push notifications, SMS/text
- Photo/video editing, layout, design and more
Reporting & Analytics
- Utilize a wide range of data from our tech stack and partner with our business intelligence team to dig into the numbers to find out what’s working, what’s not, and determine how to optimize our resources
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in digital marketing.
- A deep understanding of the sports betting space with a passion for all things sports.
- Advanced editorial/writing experience, with a creative portfolio or links to published content.
- Proven experience managing a multi-channel marketing program that drives business outcomes.
- Experience working with and managing a broad range of marketing technology.
- The ability to be self-organized and self-responsible while having an entrepreneurial approach to work.
- A natural collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A polished presenter and communicator, comfortable writing, speaking and delivering presentations.
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- Be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical, Optical, Dental Health Benefits