Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who is a strategic, data driven marketer who is passionate about and understands full funnel digital marketing. The ideal candidate is a true collaborator, advisor, project manager with great communication skills and a drive to own and deliver qualified leads through digital channels and expand brand awareness. The Digital Marketing Manager will identify growth opportunities by researching, testing, and iterating on marketing and sales channels. They will also monitor and track performance in close collaboration with Operations.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns across marketing channels, including paid search, paid social advertising and content distribution, including managing relationships with external entities, like Google and agencies
- Budget tracking for all acquisition channels and recommend new spend opportunities
- Initiate an Account Based Marketing program with a heavy focus on outbound targeting
- Track and analyze demand generation KPIs and full-funnel program and channel performance to ensure that learnings are consistently applied
- Drive communication of demand initiatives, roadmap, progress and performance to the broader Marketing and Sales team
- 3 - 5 years experience in demand/acquisition marketing
- Experience managing paid channels such as; Paid search, Paid Social & Paid Display
- Demonstrated work accomplishments in paid campaigns & multichannel programs, as well as funnel growth & optimization
- Expertise in Google Ads & LinkedIn
- Experience working with technologies such as; Salesforce.com, Intercom/Drift, Outreach, Looker, ZoomInfo/Clearbit and Wordpress
- Sales enablement & marketing automation experience is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description