Digital Marketing Manager at Kustomer
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who is forward-thinking, deadline-driven and detail-oriented. In this position, you will help develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing content and campaigns across all internal digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will also work with supporting teams (such as developers, consultants, agencies) to drive qualified leads and hit pipeline targets.
- Manage Wordpress website content (pages, posts, media) and work alongside front-end developers to complete page design and CRO projects.
- Organize deployments where development work along with content that you have provided goes from staging to production environments.
- Launch, optimize and report on all paid digital campaigns (search, social, display, programmatic, forums).
- Identify actionable insights and opportunities to optimize spend, creative and engagement across paid digital campaigns.
- Research and identify new lead gen channels and creative growth strategies
- Conduct keyword research, site rankings and competitor analysis to support updates to current content and recommendations for new content creation.
- Maintain tracking parameters and tagging for all necessary digital activities to ensure proper full-funnel tracking and measurement from Google Analytics to SFDC.
- Compile reporting for internal stakeholders by aligning data across multiple sources (Google Analytics, SFDC, Bizible) to track KPIs
- Collaborate with partners, agencies, developers and internal teams on related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related Business field
- 2+ years digital marketing or advertising experience
- Highly organized and thorough
- Passion to learn, discover and stay at the forefront of digital marketing trends and tech
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategic mindset
- Experience planning, implementing and analyzing online marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- WordPress experience required, HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Paid search (Google, Bing), paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and paid display/programmatic (GDN, AdRoll) experience required
- ABM (Triblio, Demandbase, 6sense) experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience required, GTM / Google Data Studio experience preferred
- CRM (SFDC) and marketing automation (Marketo) experience preferred
- SEO platform (SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs) experience preferred
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: