Digital Marketing Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’re obsessed with a/b testing, optimizing for digital campaign performance, and tracking key metrics across all paid and owned channels. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our ICP and segments, looking for new channels to experiment with while managing proven channels to drive awareness and conversion. You’re a marketing athlete––able to understand our product, value, and audience in order to concept campaigns and craft copy that cuts through the noise and engages our audience. Your funnel knowledge is formidable––enabling you to manage campaigns with varied goals: awareness, MQLs, and account engagement (ABM). You must be creative, curious, and ready to take on a key role on the Growth Marketing team, collaborating with demand gen, content marketing, design, MOPs, and PMM.
This role will demand that you use your imagination but will also allow you to execute on your ideas. If you’re a results-driven marketer who can’t stop asking, “What haven’t we thought of yet? How can we do this better?”, then come join this high performing team of growth geeks and help us scale, optimize, and build.
- Min 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Highly skilled in planning, executing, and owning multiple campaigns across multiple channels, from mapping out goals to tracking and reporting
- Driven by data and excited to develop, own, and communicate key digital marketing metrics, including CPM, CPL, CPO, ROAS, and website metrics
- Expertise in paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Expertise in Google display and other display ad platforms, such as RollWorks
- Expertise in paid search, including keyword research and bidding strategy
- Ability to leverage Google Analytics for insights and reporting
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM, with the ability to inform content marketing strategies to enhance organic search ranking
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel and how digital strategy contributes to marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue
- Understanding of the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Bizible, Salesforce), UTM building, and attribution models
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Meticulous, tireless attention to detail
- Knowledge of email marketing, particularly in nurture streams and drip campaigns designed to convert top of the funnel leads to MQL
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic team player and cross-functional collaborator
- Own and manage the digital marketing plan
- Own and manage digital marketing strategy for paid and owned channels
- Manage the relationship with our digital agency, owning creative briefs, campaign execution and budget
- Manage relationships with our account management teams, such as LinkedIn and RollWorks
- Own digital marketing metrics for paid and owned channels, including weekly reporting and communication strategy
- Help define and own strategy and metrics for owned channels, such as the website, community, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Dig for insights into campaign performance by type of content, channel, and audience targeting
- Partner with demand gen, content marketing, creative, and MOPs to concept digital campaigns, drive campaign execution, and optimize for efficiency and conversion
- Research new channels to target our ICP and run methodical experiments to drive awareness and/or MQLs
- Own landing page performance, including A/B testing page variants on desktop and mobile, and page conversion optimization
- Present as an SME in front of internal and external audiences
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.