Digital Marketing Manager at OwnBackup (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to partner with a cross-functional marketing team and SEM/SEO agency to support development, execution and optimization of full-funnel omni-channel marketing programs. You will be responsible for driving awareness, engagement and conversions through a variety of digital campaigns, with the ultimate focus on pipeline. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, trends and strategies to manage and optimize marketing digital execution. The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative, has strong organization skills, an excellent collaborator and communicator and takes their work seriously but not themselves.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams to build a paid digital promotional strategy and execute across paid channels to hit aggressive monthly & quarterly inquiry and pipeline goals.
- Partner with an SEM / SEO agency to own development of keyword lists, ad copy, creative, asset optimization and reporting for PPC Campaigns.
- Co-own an advertising platform to build the strategy for a full-funnel, seasonal, topic-based and / or product-based targeting / retargeting campaign plan with a strong focus on ROI and conversion.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and optimize channels, budget, creative, assets, content and other campaign components for conversion goals.
- Drive the strategy and build of multiple evergreen nurture tracks for different lifecycle stages, personas and regions.
- Design and build a testing roadmap in partnership with Creative, Demand, and Product to ensure conversion optimization from our key target audiences.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and identify opportunities to win across paid channels.
Your Work Experience
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience within a fast-paced B2B space
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, and a can-do attitude
- Data, analytics and ROI are at the core of every digital strategy you build
- Proven success managing multi-channel digital campaign strategy, execution and optimization
- Proficient in web analytics and conversion tools i.e., Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and AB Tasty
- Experience with sophisticated advertising platforms i.e., Metadata.io, Terminus or 6Sense
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.