Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for executing and optimizing the inbound marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to manage and optimize marketing digital execution. The ideal candidate has experience managing user acquisition channels with little supervision with particular expertise in paid search marketing (SEM). We’re looking for someone creative and very analytical. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to ensure the success of your initiatives.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing team members to achieve project goals
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for PPC campaigns and SEO optimization
- Create new campaigns (PPC, Display, Paid Social) utilizing internal & external web and publisher platforms
- Manage the digital investment portfolio to drive demand and inquiries across prospects, partners, and customer channels.
- Execute, monitor, and optimize paid channel performance
- Build and maintain website analytics, including trends, conversion rates, and overall performance
- Build and orchestrate digital advertising and automated email nurture campaigns in our martech stack based on the demand funnel framework
- Work with product marketing for lifecycle journeys, content, and frameworks to enhance prospect progression
- Consult with SEO team as a consulted active ongoing partner
- Expand, grow, and transform current paid acquisition programs
- 3-5 years B2B experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing with significant budget responsibility
- Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
- Expert in paid search marketing using Google and Bing.
- Manage digital channels for demand and also support our Account-Based Strategy team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build landing pages, manage conversion tests and optimize the user experience
- Experience with sophisticated advertising platforms like Terminus, Metadata.io, or RollWorks.
- Usage with adtech tools to enhance performance like Hotjar, Ahrefs, ABTasty, and Bannersnack.
- Creative abilities to create digital advertising creative briefs and take existing brand standards and creative assets to create digital advertising ads and social posts for testing versions.
- Very strong data analysis and analytical skills using google sheets or Tableau
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite programs
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.