Digital Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 400 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You're a B2B digital marketer who wants to play a critical role in a rapidly evolving - and growing - demand creation ecosystem. You have expertise in using marketing automation platforms to build emails and landing pages, managing social media channels, and updating website content via CMS. You will help the team make data-driven decisions as you optimize digital activities around supporting business growth in measurable ways.
You're highly organized and hard working. You thrive in a fast-paced, digital-native environment. You have excellent communications skills and have at least two years of B2B marketing experience.
Website Updates and Enhancements
- Utilize CMS to upload new content to the website
- Report regularly on website performance for specific activities as well as long-term programs
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Participate in exploration of new tools associated with the digital ecosystem
- Manage social media editorial calendar and company profiles (and potentially individual executive profiles)
- Analyze social post performance specifically and follower growth generally
- Recommend, test and implement strategies for increasing visitor engagement
- Participate in exploration of new channels
- Use Pardot to build custom landing pages, emails and forms
- Conduct A/B testing on landing pages and forms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid channels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably within high-growth technology environments
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Experience using marketing automation platforms
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, and delegate work
- Not afraid to ask questions
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.