Digital Marketing Specialist at SmartAsset
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
As an Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll work with the Marketing team to support key growth initiatives. You’ll be responsible for driving revenue for the business through digital campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
Candidates must have at least two years of experience working with direct response or performance marketing campaigns.
- Campaign strategy and creation, campaign management, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and testing strategy and execution
- Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Master and own 1 – 2 paid marketing channels, as well as reporting processes
Required Skills And Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience working hands-on in a performance marketing capacity with one or more of these channels: paid search (Google Adwords, Bing Ads), paid social, native, display
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn about new marketing channels and strategies, and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter, and a clear and strategic thinker
- Lead generation or financial services industry experience a plus
- Google AdWords or similar certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program