Digital Media Buyer
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
SmartAsset is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to help oversee the strategy and execution of direct-response digital media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and programmatic channels. These campaigns will drive meaningful growth to our financial advisor lead generation business, where we match consumers with financial advisors in their area. A successful candidate should be a direct response marketing expert, highly analytical, committed to making data-driven decisions, and have experience balancing scale and profitability targets.
- Campaign management: own and scale ROI-positive lead generation campaigns through digital channels, particularly on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and programmatic channels
- Strategy: guide SmartAsset’s paid acquisition approach and testing roadmap with your expert-level direct response marketing and analysis skills
- Analysis: own analysis of campaign performance and govern a self-directed testing schedule based on learnings
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of direct response digital marketing experience, driving profitable acquisition, exceeding ROI goals and contributing to revenue growth (lead generation strongly preferred)
- Expert-level understanding of digital marketing channels and associated ad tech
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, including use of Excel
- Technically adept with a pulse on trends and innovations within the digital space
- Ability to partner effectively with larger team on optimization of a holistic marketing portfolio
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Experience running campaigns on either Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook a plus but not required
- Programmatic experience a plus but not required
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program