Project Moonwalker™ is a new digital ventures unit dedicated to creating consumer facing businesses that unlock opportunities in the medical aesthetics category. The team will act fast on consumer trends and behaviors, innovating new technologies to transform the way consumers engage with medical aesthetics. The unit will continue to launch new ventures and pilot programs, helping the medical aesthetics business to drive results and ultimately, re-imagine the future of Allergan.
Spotlyte is a part of Allergan’s digital ventures unit, Moonwalker, which is dedicated to creating consumer facing businesses that unlock opportunities in the aesthetics market. Spotlyte is a new innovative digital hub of curated, expert content helping people discover how beauty and medical aesthetic treatments may fit into their routine. Through well-researched content, product reviews, and insider profiles, together with the latest beauty news and trends, Spotlyte functions as a holistic and informative lens into these worlds. Feel free to explore thespotlyte.com to learn more.
We are looking for a digital media specialist to join our marketing team to be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention efforts via paid social and display advertising for a new website in the health and beauty space. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of digital acquisition campaigns, a passion for testing and adapting quickly, and an interest in the beauty and/or medical aesthetics industry.
As a digital media specialist, you will be responsible for helping to find impactful messages and campaigns that can scale against our target audience.
What You Will Do:
- Day-to-day execution of paid media marketing campaigns and accounts
- Manage campaign creation, bids, budgets and results across multiple platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Steelhouse, and GDN.
- Conduct analysis and report on paid campaigns to determine which messages and audiences are performing well, and what opportunities are available to us
- Work with the team to build out a strategy that meets our CAC and long-term ROI goals
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of related job experience. Prior start-up experience at an editorial company is strongly preferred
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager (or other tool like Ad Espresso), Pinterest Paid advertising, and display solutions (Google display network, criteo, steelhouse, etc.)
- Experience diving into Google Analytics to determine effectiveness of digital media campaigns
- Problem solver that is able to multitask effectively, delivering assignments on time with consistent quality.
- Well organized, self-motivated and works well within a team dynamic.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for a start-up environment and a strong belief that quickly testing, failing, and optimizing can lead to amazing results