Digital Performance Marketing Manager, B2B at Smartly.io
Smartly.io currently has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager, B2B to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for conceptualizing, launching, and optimizing our digital campaigns across channels; search, social, video, and display. The ideal candidate has experience delivering on high-growth B2B funnel targets.
Digital has proven to be a successful channel for Smartly.io because of our product’s great market fit. This is an opportunity to shine as a key contributor to our growth!As a Digital Performance Marketing Manager, B2B at Smartly.io you will…
- Identify areas of optimization and large-scale growth for our digital processes and technological efficiencies
- Stay atop the latest industry trends, including the newest ad formats and bidding methodologies
- Refresh and/or rebuild our digital full-funnel strategy so that you can report on all stages and show ROAS
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and test creatives, ad copy, and landing pages
- Optimize and expand remarketing campaigns in accordance with our buyer journey
- Partner with Brand and PR and identify new opportunities via our digital tool set
- Develop and implement campaigns for our large scale events to meet quantity and quality registration goals
- Incorporate our ABM strategy across digital channels to generate high value leads from target accounts
- Own lead, MQL and SAL funnel targets for our digital channels
- Work with the organic social team to identify untapped opportunities to engage prospects and customers
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, and share those insights with the team
- Work with our customer team on campaigns that grow engagement, retention, and upsell opportunities
- Be a major stakeholder in budget planning, forecasting, and overall demand-gen strategy
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing for a high-growth B2B SaaS organization
- Hands on experience with full funnel marketing tactics and customer experience
- Experience managing large scale digital budgets with effective delegation and ROI
- Deep, hands-on experience with Google PPC for B2B SaaS
- Highly proficient in Google Ads (AdWords)
- Proficient in prospecting, remarketing, and ABM campaigns on all major social platforms
- Excellent quantitative skills are a must
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]