BerlinRosen is a leading national political consulting and strategic communications firm, working with major national and New York organizations on some of the most high-profile issues of our time. Our clients are at the forefront of national issues including advocacy for low-wage workers, union organizing, women's issues, voting rights, the environment, human rights, LGBT issues, education, money in politics and criminal justice reform.
We are seeking a Digital Senior Account Executive to work on our growing digital team based in New York. The Senior Digital Account Executive will help continue to expand our digital engagement practice, working with our national and New York clients on social media and online communications strategy.
You have 3 years of professional experience in digital organizing, online communications, and advertising. You don’t passively consume media online, but you’re interested in the who, what, where, when and why behind content and advertising. You believe in the power of digital to move people to act, and you’re interested in developing digital strategies that do just that. Finally, you are a clear communicator and exceptional writer and whether crafting a social media post for an audience in the thousands or drafting a memo for a major client, you’ll nail it.
Things You Can Expect To Do
- Manage digital engagement and online advertising campaigns in their day-to-day execution
- Work with a team to develop a strategy for how a given client will reach a target audience and mobilize them to take key actions
- Help organizations that may be digital novices assess their needs and identify strategies for strengthening their digital work
- Help plan, setup and execute digital advertising campaigns
- Conduct an audit of an organization’s digital presence, analyzing key metrics, and producing a report that outlines key findings and recommendations
- Train clients and BerlinRosen colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- Proactively propose creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals—studying a client's goals and challenges and proposing digital-based solutions
More About You
- Have at least two years experience creating and managing digital campaigns, or have strong skills with social media analytics and advertising platforms
- Are genuinely interested in online strategy, including acquisition and mobilization campaigns
- Can write clearly and succinctly, always keeping in mind the audience at hand
- Have impeccable attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Can help your team stay on track to advance the work and hit deadlines
- Can manage day-to-day relationships with vendors and cultivate trust with clients
- Have an ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Know compelling content when you see it
- Have a passion for progressive politics
- Are a collaborative teammate, have a sense of humor, and appreciate the value of media in today’s media-saturated world
At BerlinRosen, we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.