Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
The Director of Account Based Marketing will build and lead a global team of account based marketers that collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer-centric, modern marketing programs resulting in increased prospect and customer engagement and achievement of pipeline and revenue goals.
You and your team will develop and manage a portfolio of account-based marketing programs that drive measurable results in account penetration, contact and relationship progression and revenue acceleration. You’ll work closely with sales leadership, sales operations, business development, product marketing, marketing operations, regional marketing and others to strategically plan and execute 1:1 and 1: few ABM programs aligned to the goals of the business.
The ideal candidate is a passionate B2B ABM marketer with successful marketing programs management experience, a natural and deep appreciation for campaign development and digital marketing, and is, by nature, very data-driven and able to regularly analyze program effectiveness to look for ways to optimize outcomes.
- Understand our sales processes and the objectives of the accounts and use insight to work closely on the account strategy, defining marketing programs to achieve business goals and growth
- Plan, organize and execute ABM programs to drive engagement, generate new business leads and grow existing business within our target accounts
- Leverage predictive analytics and intent data tools and other leading edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects from lead to close
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Lead, educate and coach sales and marketing teams on ABM efforts
- Manage the ABM programs budget and provide closed-loop communication about spending and planned allocations
- Measurement, reporting and analytics: Report on ABM results including engagement, contacts, meetings and opportunities; ensure ROI is measured for all campaigns on an ongoing cadence
- Help evolve the ABM strategy at Riskified, identifying a full range of powerful marketing tactics to provide proactive, long-term marketing support aligned to account objectives
- Strategic, results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales and translate business needs to ABM marketing programs and pipeline
- 10-15+ years enterprise marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns/programs with at least 5 years in ABM and people management
- Ability to lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation and pipeline acceleration
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Detail oriented with strong program management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Expertise in ABM best practices and martech landscape
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.