Acquisition Marketing at Policygenius...
Policygenius is all about making it easy for people to secure a financial future for their loved ones. Acquisition Marketing at Policygenius is all about finding those people!
Before Policygenius, it was hard for consumers to decide whether to get insurance, then it was hard for them to decide what insurance to get. Now that Pg is here, our Acquisition team uses paid channels -- digital and offline -- to deliver the right advertising in the right place to the right people, and to pull them in front of the right insurance products that fulfill their individual needs.
Our marketing points towards a content-rich site jam-packed with articles, reviews, and advice. It points towards a customer experience guided by low-pressure, friendly, personable agents who help navigate the multi-day or even multi-month insurance binding process. And it points towards an amazing, fast-expanding company staffed with a talented, efficient, and effective growth marketing team...that’s looking for someone like YOU.
Come join our team -- help us help others find their financial security!
In this role, you will…
- Drive growth across several of our paid channels, both through hands-on channel management and through oversight of others’ activities, with a focus on meeting our goals for revenue, ROAS, cost, and long-term value
- Own and deliver on cross-team and cross-company initiatives to build our team’s capabilities and tools, our speed of execution, our understanding of our customers and their needs, and the value propositions we offer them
- Lead a squad of acquisition marketers -- mentoring their development, cultivating their success, and fostering a culture of testing, innovation, and experimentation as we continue to scale
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams inside and outside Marketing to identify and seize opportunities for us to deploy new channels, reach new customers, and maintain a competitive edge
- Delve deeply into our data to inform your and others’ programmatic choices, while working in tandem with our data team to build new collections and understandings
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 8+ years of digital and/or offline marketing experience, including time leading a high-performing team
- You have hands-on experience with multiple acquisition channels, including optimization experience with A/B testing, creative testing, and landing page testing
- You have a proven track record of paid acquisition success in a high growth business within retail, e-commerce, marketplace, fintech, or a similar B2C vertical
- You are an innovative and analytical thinker with the self-drive to execute to a very high bar plus the leadership skills to inspire others to deliver to the best of their capability
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, especially over Zoom, including the ability to convey your thoughts and the empathy to understand others’ opinions
- You are intrigued by our simple mission: to get people the insurance coverage they need and make them feel good about it
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!