Director, Ad Sales (Part-Time)
<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at <intent> is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas, and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
We’re looking for a high caliber Director of Ad Sales to join our Advertiser team in our NYC office on a part-time basis (about 20 hours per week). The Director of Ad Sales will sell <intent> Media Ads to performance marketers in the travel industry across the globe. As the driver of advertiser sales this individual works closely with our business development team and account management teams to identify and close prospects playing an important role in our globalization plan.
- 6-8 years of experience in digital ad sales
- Strong understanding of performance media (e.g. Google AdWords, programmatic display, etc)
- Experienced selling to both Fortune 500 and startup organizations
- Desire to work 20 hours per week and ability to be onsite in Manhattan office periodically
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well internally with several teams including business development and account management
- BA / BS from leading university
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with a team of 5+ in-market business development professionals across the Americas, EMEA and APAC in order to:
- identify top prospects in key markets
- pitch, pursue and close leads generated by business development team
- Identify advertiser leads using tools such as SimilarWeb and SEMrush
- Perform cold outreach activities to generate new qualified leads
- Collect assets needed for account setup
- Process inbound advertiser leads
- Maintain and improve ad sales tracking via Salesforce
- Work approximately 20 hours per week
<intent> is the data science company for the world’s leading online commerce and travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time and identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intent’s real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility and ROI.
Our team is over 100 people and our offices span globally. We’re headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, and Sao Paulo.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’re included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list and have been on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!