Director of B2B CRM Marketing at DoorDash
As the Director of B2B CRM you will manage a team of Marketers responsible for managing the customer lifecycle of our B2B products through email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will inspire a team, own business goals and collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute CRM strategies that improve retention and surprise and delight our customers.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Coach and manage day to day operations of a team of B2B marketers to deliver against retention and engagement goals
- Make important strategy and planning decisions including managing B2B CRM budget
- Partner with other leaders to identify important strategic initiatives that drive operational scale and efficiency
- Drive the B2B CRM strategy and oversee the creation of email, SMS, push and in app messaging to drive business impact
- Oversee personalized CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications
- Use data to optimize marketing programs and deliver upon overall company goals
- Proactively optimize and ensure the health of the channels via regular reviews of KPI/ metrics and channel health checks
- Establish a strong working relationship with crossfuncational stakeholders in our Product, Strategy and Operations, Marketing and Sales teams
- Accountable for defining, tracking and measuring KPIs, with ongoing efforts to continuously analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive our initiatives
- You have 10+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer engagement or Operations with 5+ years managing high performing teams
- You have career training on a Biz Ops team or proven tenure at a top strategy consulting firm
- You are results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing profitable B2B retention marketing programs and exceeding performance & revenue targets
- You have strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven strategies with large data sets
- You are highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on initiatives
- You have a passion for customer experience and increasing the value of customers
- You have familiarity with CRM technology including Marketing Automation platforms and CRM tools
- You have the ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- You are able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.