Director of B2B Marketing at Correlation One
About Correlation One:
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to make data science for all. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. We promote data literacy through global data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and enterprise-grade data science education. We have built an expert community of 250,000+ data scientists and 500+ relationships with leading universities in the US, China, UK, Canada, Ireland and Latin America.
Our solutions are used by some of the most elite employers around the world in finance, technology, healthcare, insurance, consulting, and governmental agencies. Our clients include: SoftBank, Citadel, Memorial Sloan Kettering, the Government of Colombia, EY, Lyft, Twitch, Two Sigma, Point 72, Experian, IMC Trading, ZS Associates, and other leading entities.
Correlation One is committed to promoting a more inclusive global AI ecosystem, including dedicated programs for advancing more women and under-represented minorities in data science. We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our team members. We encourage applicants to bring their unique skills, experiences, and outlook to our energetic work environment.
About the Director of Marketing role:
The Director of Marketing will have a direct impact on Correlation One’s core mission by leading all B2B and B2G marketing. This will include developing & executing a robust digital marketing strategy, communicating the impact of Correlation One’s products and solutions, developing a portfolio of marketing & sales collateral for the company’s diverse customer base in the public and the private sector, improving target customer reach, producing high quality thought leadership content with input from the team, and working with the leadership team to shape Correlation One’s message for our Data Science for All programs.
- Develop and implement a global marketing plan designed to reach:
- federal, state, and local governments that are customers and partners in Correlation One's Data Science training programs
- enterprises that are customers and partners in a variety of Correlation One products, including training, assessments, and more
- Build and nurture relationships with the sales/BD team driving alignment between sales and marketing initiatives
- Report on key KPI’s such as B2B and B2G pipeline generation through regular monthly business reviews
- Advise social media accounts and digital marketing campaigns to thoughtfully grow C1 Community membership adoption and engagement
- Nurture relationships with members of the press and media in order to promote C1 initiatives and products
- Research, interview and write impactful stories in a variety of formats (long-form, infographics, blogs, whitepapers, guides, etc.) that capture the attention of our target audience
- Product marketing, content marketing, and content strategy experience
- Experience working in content marketing and digital marketing roles
- Experience in public sector marketing experience a plus
- Experience working and maintaining relationships with foundations and endowments a plus
- Strong eye for design and ability to create and manage branded communication materials; candidates with a portfolio of collateral a plus
- Strong planner and experience developing and executing integrated marketing plans to build pipeline and meet business goals
- Extremely strong writing, communication, and collaboration skills
- Data-driven and results-oriented
The hiring process:
Our goal is to move very quickly in hiring this role. There will be several steps to the process: your resume submission, an introductory video interview, then an additional set of interviews with senior staff. After each phase, we will inform you within a day or two if you proceed to the next round.
During the Covid quarantine, this role will be remote. After the quarantine is lifted and according to all health protocols, our NYC office will reopen.
We offer competitive salary and healthcare coverage, as well as benefits like catered lunches all weekdays, generous vacation, and commuter benefits, among others.