Director, Brand Marketing (Portfolio)
Peloton is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to lead Peloton’s multi-product portfolio marketing efforts. They will lead end-to-end efforts for successfully marketing the Peloton product portfolio including strategic plan development, leading external agency partners and executing integrated 360 campaigns, (including but not limited to TV, Social, Audio, Direct Mail and CRM).
In this role, they will pave the way for Peloton’s next generation of marketing, helping strategically define how Peloton begins to market its entire portfolio. Their primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition campaign strategies, writing and delivering marketing briefs, leading creative development, and managing campaign rollout. This candidate will work closely with other brand leads, consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative teams) as well as a diverse set of cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.)
- Develop the strategic playbook for how and when Peloton communicates its full product portfolio.
- Liaise with other brand leads (across multiple products) and cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and strategic approach to Peloton’s integrated marketing efforts.
- Leading creative development of 360 integrated campaigns with multiple creative partners (authoring briefs, providing strategic feedback, leading production).
- Partner closely with performance marketing team to ensure campaigns are laser-focused on maximizing the consumer context and optimized for meeting business KPIs.
- Work with consumer insights lead to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and their journey to develop effective and insight-driven marketing.
- 8+ years of experience managing large integrated campaigns
- Demonstrated ability successfully leading first-of-its-kind initiatives from strategic development to execution & analysis
- Experience developing marketing strategies for brands with multiple sub-brands and/or products
- Proven success translating rich consumer insights into actionable, effective & compelling marketing
- Ability to flip between strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and get the work done
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.