Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
We are looking for a highly creative and analytical individual to join our team as Brigit’s Senior Brand Marketing Manager, someone who will drive a compelling brand experience across all of Brigit’s marketing channels.
As Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will help drive downloads and paid subscriptions through compelling positioning and storytelling across multiple channels and marketing campaigns.
This role involves working in a dynamic environment where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. You will play a critical role in building our brand storytelling and go-to-market plans for product launches, marketing campaigns, and ultimately be responsible for driving brand awareness, brand affinity, and customer growth.
What You'll Do:
- Help determine (or work with specialists to determine) brand positioning and communication requirements.
- Work closely with performance marketing teams (Paid Social, Digital, etc.) to understand brand and content needs
- Own the full lifecycle of brand content and organic social channels: strategy and planning, content creation, publishing, etc.
- Partnering with design, paid, lifecycle, product, and CX to ensure customer touch points advance our brand DNA
- Project manage and steward brand marketing projects such as direct mail, TV, or digital radio under the guidance of the VP of Growth and/or Marketing.
- Lead public relations by managing the relationship with an external PR agency, leadership/conference speaking opportunities to further spread brand awareness, press mentions, and brand engagement
- The role will work closely with Creative to brief and coordinate asset development, including email and digital marketing content, website, and PR.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years with proven achievements in Marketing with a deep understanding of brand marketing, from social media platforms and user behavior to brand storytelling
- 2+ years management experience, including department management of teams in either marketing, social, creative and/or design as well as management of external partners
- Exceptional project management experience and attention to detail
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a hyper growth, fast paced, self-starter environment
- Ability to act as a player/coach depending on the needs of the organization and function
- You embrace and are inspired to be a key driver of Brigit’s mission
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description