Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We're looking for a mission-driven Director of Brand Marketing to help lead Brigit through its next growth phase. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll play a critical role leading our Organic Marketing team including earned and owned media and function as a strategic partner in all of Brigit’s growth and marketing initiatives.
What You Have
- 6+ years with proven achievements in Marketing with a deep understanding of marketing, from social media platforms and user behavior to brand storytelling
- 2+ years leadership experience, including department management of teams in either marketing, social, creative and/or design as well as management of external partners
- Lifecycle marketing strategy experience and campaign execution/optimization
- Capability to work effectively in a hyper growth, fast paced, self-starter environment
- Ability to act as a player/coach depending on the needs of the organization and function
- A deep understanding our members and use this insight to craft the most effective member journeys for identified segments
- Knowledge of marketing funnels, tactics, and the channels that drive impact across the entire member lifecycle
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior in lifecycle channels; continually prioritizing initiatives and allocating resources appropriately
- Executing marketing campaigns through lifecycle-owned channels (Email, In-App Messaging, etc.) and collaborate with other marketing channel partners to drive desired business outcomes
- Reporting on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to cross-functional partners and executive leadership
- Creating frameworks and tools to enable product marketing efficiencies (messaging testing, return and report plans that aid collaborative effort)
- Design, implement and continuous development of SEO & ASO strategies that drive growth and ROI
- Responsible for leading SEO audits and sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Own the full lifecycle of brand content and social channels: strategy and planning, content creation, publishing, etc
- Lead PR by managing the relationship with an external agency for media placements, leadership/conference speaking opportunities, and product seeding to further spread brand awareness, press mentions, and brand engagement
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description