Director of Brand Marketing at Brigit (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly.
We're looking for a mission-driven Director of Brand Marketing to help lead Brigit through its next growth phase. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll play a critical role leading our Organic Marketing team including earned and owned media and function as a strategic partner in all of Brigit’s growth and marketing initiatives.
What You Have
- 6+ years with proven achievements in Marketing with a deep understanding of marketing, from social media platforms and user behavior to brand storytelling
- 2+ years leadership experience, including department management of teams in either marketing, social, creative and/or design as well as management of external partners
- Lifecycle marketing strategy experience and campaign execution/optimization
- Capability to work effectively in a hyper growth, fast paced, self-starter environment
- Ability to act as a player/coach depending on the needs of the organization and function
- A deep understanding our members and use this insight to craft the most effective member journeys for identified segments
- Knowledge of marketing funnels, tactics, and the channels that drive impact across the entire member lifecycle
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior in lifecycle channels; continually prioritizing initiatives and allocating resources appropriately
- Executing marketing campaigns through lifecycle-owned channels (Email, In-App Messaging, etc.) and collaborate with other marketing channel partners to drive desired business outcomes
- Reporting on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to cross-functional partners and executive leadership
- Creating frameworks and tools to enable product marketing efficiencies (messaging testing, return and report plans that aid collaborative effort)
- Design, implement and continuous development of SEO & ASO strategies that drive growth and ROI
- Responsible for leading SEO audits and sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Own the full lifecycle of brand content and social channels: strategy and planning, content creation, publishing, etc
- Lead PR by managing the relationship with an external agency for media placements, leadership/conference speaking opportunities, and product seeding to further spread brand awareness, press mentions, and brand engagement
We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description