Director of Brand Marketing at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced brand marketing professional to join our Marketing team at Talkspace, reporting into the CMO. In this role, you’ll lead the team responsible for creating the Talkspace brand voice across growth marketing and creative channels. You’ll also work cross functionally with Growth Marketing, Communications, Product, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Creative teams to lead the strategy and execution of Talkspace’s brand marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has a love for and a deep grasp of the healthcare landscape, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Translating brand strategy into inspiring creative briefs for television and video advertising campaigns
- Brainstorming content topics with writers and SEO specialists
- Reviewing digital media campaign results and giving direction to creative teams
- Leading the relationship with advertising effectiveness measurement and customer segmentation partners
About this Role
- Creative Strategy
- Oversee execution of brand strategy across paid media channels
- Create powerful creative briefs, incorporating consumer research and category insights
- Manage internal creative team to optimize television, video, digital and offline advertising
- Communicate brand strategy to external agency partners and manage creative execution process
- Advertising Effectiveness and Market Research
- Evaluate performance of media efforts to share key learnings with creative teams
- Analyze market segments to determine the appropriate message for each audience
- Manage advertising effectiveness research including Media Mix Modeling (MMM), Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) and Lift Analysis
- Perform competitive analysis to inform leadership of industry trends
- Content Management
- In conjunction with SEO team, manage blog to deliver engaging content throughout Talkspace’s digital properties
- Serve as editorial voice for Talkspace omnichannel content
- 10+ years managing data driven integrated brand campaign planning and execution (in online and offline media)
- Experience in direct-to-consumer eCommerce, subscription, consumer healthcare or consumer goods industries
- Familiarity with campaign measurement practices, including use of A/B testing, MMM and MTA models, and Google analytics
- Ability to use business intelligence tools to generate customer and competitive insights
- Deep experience in content management-- including consumer blog, interactive media, and content management systems
- Significant experience in creative agency/in-house agency management
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.