Director, Campaign Management at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director of Campaign Management (USA) to join Procore’s Marketing department. In this role, you’ll oversee and scale our campaign teams across all audiences (Owner, General Contractor, Specialty Contractor). You’ll be responsible for new logo, customer expansion, and retention campaigns that generate the overall pipeline marketing-generated pipeline that aligns with revenue targets.
As the Director of Campaign Management, you’ll partner with Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Marketing, and other Revenue teams to ensure that we are accomplishing pipeline goals, creating market demand for Procore amongst prospects, and driving customer growth and exceptional customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to use your analytic, demand generation, and omni-channel marketing skills to drive pipeline and achieve revenue targets.
This position reports to our VP, Marketing, and can be based remotely within the US. Travel to our Carpinteria, CA headquarters will be on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a team of campaign managers responsible for designing, developing, and executing best in class omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Engineer an overall robust marketing plan with a mix of programs, channels, and initiatives that can predictably drive revenue growth for both existing customers and new prospects
- Establish a set of KPIs with sales and ensure marketing meets its part of the SLA and sales is following up with leads to drive predictable revenue
- Optimizing strategy and execution for campaigns across all channels and throughout the funnel
- Interface with Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Marketing, and other Marketing teams to ensure all ideas are brought to life
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time through segmented nurture programs
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to the team
- Champion A/B testing and marketing best practices across revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of working experience in demand generation or similar role, 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling revenue contribution
- Understands alignment and comfortable working with senior sales leadership, working with AE’s and SDR’s
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; you respond positively to moderate guidance yet are capable of (and comfortable with) independent critical thinking and problem-solving, and a micromanager is your worst nightmare
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
- You can pivot and adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Strong understanding of marketing operations/automation and marketing analytics
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.