Director Channel Marketing at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Channel Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to build out a channel marketing team to drive high-performing pipeline generation programs and drive partner engagement and enablement. The role reports to the VP of Demand Generation and will work closely with corporate marketing and all Celonis partners. You will develop, coordinate and implement the channel and alliance campaigns and go-to-market programs that align with pipeline objectives.
- 2-5 years experience in building and running global channel marketing programs for tech companies
- Leveraged digital and non-digital channels for marketing programs
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Track record of leading high performing team that create and execute strategic marketing programs with partners
- Collaborate with partner management teams to develop co-partner marketing programs with global partners
- Support regional field marketing teams in regionally intiatied co-partner marketing campaigns
- Create and develop a Through-Channel-Marketing Program
- Monitor follow up of leads and complete post-program ROI analysis
- Enable partner community with marketing tools through the continued development of our Celonis Partner Portal.
- Build out a global team, to serve our core regions