Director, Community Management at Unqork (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
The Director of Community Management is responsible for developing and expanding on Unqork’s community of users. This role will cover user acquisition, retention, and engagement -- ultimately creating an active circle of Unqork advocates.
- Assess and expand upon Unqork’s current community tools
- Manage and grow user community social channels
- Build a world class community of passionate Unqork users
- Institute knowledge creation and management processes that scale
- Work cross-functionally to discover, curate, and publish helpful content and resources
- Foster creation of Unqork experts
- Manage and support an online space for Unqork users
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Community Manager in a fast-paced tech start-up
- Strong software and SaaS background
- Experience curating content for developer communities
- Effective communicator
- Strong thought leadership and opinion in this space
- Ability to work with significant autonomy; define and execute a plan to achieve overall strategic goals and metrics
- Experience with software company community development in international markets
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.