In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
Are you a strong content and communications marketing leader with a flair for storytelling?
If so, you could be instrumental in building Bluecore into a market-dominating brand with a passionate community behind it as we grow into an IPO-worthy company. The Director of Communications will be responsible for leading the strategic development of earned and owned content alongside integrated campaigns in order to enhance awareness and education for Bluecore’s brand promise and ultimately influence pipeline growth and product adoption. This person will report directly to the VP of Marketing and be a part of the Marketing leadership team.
- Responsible for the Content, Integrated Campaign and PR goals associated with company-wide OKRs
- Own the strategic planning and guide the development of a complete Content and Integrated Campaigns discipline to support all market segments and personas, integrate with Product Marketing and Partnerships motions, and connect with our audiences in a way that makes them love hearing from us
- Co-own and manage Integrated Campaigns calendar and planning with DemandGen
- Collaborate with the VP Marketing, SVP of Marketing, and PR agency on the development of powerful marketing narratives to translate them into Integrated Campaign themes, PR and thought-leadership presentations
- Co-create story-arcs for external thought-leadership presentations with Field Marketing
- Write compelling short-form content to support Integrated Campaigns including landing page copy, email blasts, sales outreach copy, social media copy
- Collaborate timelines and output of the PR agency, including identifying newsworthy anecdotes for media attention, reviewing content for bylines/interviews/awards proposals, leading internal coordination for data stories, case stories, and interviews.
- Core partner in brand taskforce alongside Creative Director and VP of Marketing; responsible for upholding brand foundation across all earned and owned content and scaling brand messaging across all company assets and customer touchpoints
- Direct management over Content Marketing Manager
What you bring to the team:
- 6-8 years of relevant content marketing and communications experience with growing responsibility - early-stage private company environments ideal
- Experience scaling successful content and integrated campaign programs at a B2B SaaS company required
- Demonstrated ability to grow and develop individuals
- Track record of working with PR teams on narrative creation and asset review
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- Remote first company with Hybrid office model for NYC headquarters #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.