About the Role
Yieldstreet is seeking a Director of Content Marketing who will be responsible for developing an organization-wide content strategy that personifies Yieldstreet's vision, business strategy, and promise to members and prospects. The candidate will lead all content marketing initiatives and shape a newly formed narrative that promotes brand awareness, connected customer experience and enhances prospecting/lead generation opportunities across multiple platforms. The candidate is an experienced creative and passionate storyteller that can produce content that breaks through and drives growth. They also enjoy “thinking big” and are as comfortable prioritizing strategic initiatives as you are focusing on day-to-day operational details.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Define and deliver a multi-channel content marketing strategy that advances the Yieldstreet’s brand narrative and increases audience engagement
- Create meaningful, engaging brand stories that connects members and prospects to investment opportunities
- Develop and manage a content calendar that will highlight our investment offerings, create a consistent flow of communications to our members, and address each of our target audience personas
- Develop an SEM/SEO strategy that aligns to and exhibits the brand positioning and accelerates traffic to the Yieldstreet website
- Lead organic growth of Yieldstreet's audience via creative content, strong relationship building and an engaging social media strategy
- Partner with our design, product, investments, investor relations, and legal teams to further Yieldstreet’s voice and create engaging messages, articles, blog, and social media posts to nurture our community of investors
- Conceptualize ideas and own the creation of assets, including white papers, articles, content series, interactive content, webinars, and blog posts
- Drive all steps of writing/content projects from concept, approval and execution, all the way to the evaluation and measurement of each project’s success
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years experience in a content marketing role with and a demonstrated track record as a writer/editor in the financial services environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong background in SEO
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, digital platforms, and native advertising campaigns
- Affinity for producing high caliber work and the ability to hold others to the same standard of excellence
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Working knowledge of investing and financial concepts
- Proven skills in problem-solving, organization, attention to detail, and priority setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points for:
- D2C marketing experience
- Knowledge of alternative investments
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.