Director of Content Marketing
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help drive our continued Quarter-over-Quarter growth. You are a content aficionado with experience in content strategy, creation, measurement and optimization. You will be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will develop best in class, award winning content.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Create, edit, and manage the production of content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style, and tone to be used across multiple channels and in various formats.
- Set and manage a 90-day content calendar that outlines the specific materials that we will publish across all channels.
- Work with product marketing and sales to develop sales enablement materials to be used throughout the entire sales process – from prospecting to on-boarding.
- Manage external content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Create a content marketing measurement and optimization program that will inform the effectiveness of initiatives and strategies.
- Create standard operating procedures for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization’s content at scale.
- Manage our social media presence, including building and executing our social strategy.
- Identify ways to continuously innovate, whether that be through new formats or executions, or through new market or audience opportunities.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity and initiative with strong organizational skills.
- A proven track record of successfully managing projects from ideation to execution.
- Exceptional communicator with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
- Strong knowledge of search and social best practices, with a solid understanding of which content and approaches work best in which channel and why.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues in WordPress.
- Make data-informed decisions to adjust strategy through the use of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems through the use of creativity, data insights, and collaboration.
- Experience managing external resources to produce content on time and within budget.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description