Director of Content Marketing at HyperScience
- Create, edit, and manage the production of content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style, and tone to be used across multiple channels and in various formats.
- Set and manage a 90-day content calendar that outlines the specific materials that we will publish across all channels.
- Work with product marketing and sales to develop sales enablement materials to be used throughout the entire sales process – from prospecting to on-boarding.
- Manage external content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Create a content marketing measurement and optimization program that will inform the effectiveness of initiatives and strategies.
- Create standard operating procedures for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization’s content at scale.
- Manage our social media presence, including building and executing our social strategy.
- Identify ways to continuously innovate, whether that be through new formats or executions, or through new market or audience opportunities.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity and initiative with strong organizational skills.
- A proven track record of successfully managing projects from ideation to execution.
- Exceptional communicator with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
- Strong knowledge of search and social best practices, with a solid understanding of which content and approaches work best in which channel and why.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues in WordPress.
- Make data-informed decisions to adjust strategy through the use of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Ability to develop resolutions to complex problems through the use of creativity, data insights, and collaboration.
- Experience managing external resources to produce content on time and within budget.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.