Director, Content Marketing at Cadre
Cadre is building a technology-driven investment platform for commercial real estate, opening up access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments.
Cadre is looking for a Director of Content Marketing to successfully develop a strategic and innovative content ecosystem with a focus on strengthening full-funnel awareness, generating qualified leads, accelerating sales pipeline and retaining existing investors. As a successful candidate, you are an effective influencer and collaborator, and will create scalable strategies for generating creative assets taking the form of written, visual, hybrid or other content to support investor acquisition and on-going relationships. This individual must understand the commercial real estate business in depth, and have the creative power to drive access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class. The successful candidate’s work will generate qualified,highly-actionable leads and greater engagement with Cadre’s promise and underlying financial products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as strategic partner in Cadre’s growth and marketing initiatives. Develop insights based on strategic growth plans to position the business for both short and long-term success.
- Evangelize content strategy and insights throughout the organization. Develop and implement creative assets and best practices to ensure content is consistently and effectively positioned across all channels and touch points.
- Deeply understand Cadre’s investor / customer journey and lifecycle with specific focus on where content can be most influential and effective in terms of building trust.
- Develop and implement the content strategy, associated marketing plans and meaningful and relevant communications to create enhanced understanding of the brand and major product offerings, as well as grow our investor base.
- Leverage analytical insights to determine the optimal allocation of marketing resources across various collateral types, media outlets and channels in support or strategic priorities.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Partner with owners of specific content to revise and measure related marketing goals.
- Continuously maintain and build an intimate level of knowledge of different investor personas and what motivates them. Map content needs and marketing strategies to each investor persona.
- Develop and sustain strong and productive working relationships with external partners for creative content development. Oversee the production of various cross-functional content initiatives to engage and educate investors, prospects and partners. Develop content that articulates the brand narrative/story, connects to the individual and builds maximum brand equity.
- Socialize insights and strategic plans across Cadre to cultivate strong partnerships and promote ability to build selfless, fearless and exceptional teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to produce a wide variety of content including technical copy, blog posts, social copy, whitepapers, website copy, press releases, speaking points, sales deck presentations and more.
- Establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with product and engineering teams to implement appropriate CMS.
- Manage a robust content calendar that includes all external communications, content, timing and ownership across functional teams.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience developing high-quality educational, yet delightful content.
- Proven experience in developing, executing and managing content plan development to successful execution. Experience producing content across a range of formats e.g. written, visual, hybrid, live/event-based both on and offline.
- Proven experience using narratives and storytelling to build strong loyalty for iconic or heritage consumer brands-- ideally with some experience in a B2B2C capacity.
- Understanding of the needs and motivations of a high net worth segment with preferred experience marketing to this type of clientele.
- Understanding of what it means to work in a regulated industry with preferred experience developing content and shepherding this content through a compliance process.
- Strong results orientation, with a proven desire and ability to think strategically and creatively, coupled with financial acumen and strong analytical/problem-solving skills and bottom line P&L management.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, influential and strong public speaking and writing skills, effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence, capable of getting various functional team members to reach a common goal without relying on direct reporting lines.
- Strong business acumen, coupled with strategic analysis experience. Intermediate understanding of the commercial real estate investment industry with preferred experience within real estate fintech or at a minimum financial services or fintech more broadly.
- Team player and collaborator with all internal/external stakeholders, with experience successfully leading teams, whether directly or indirectly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing multiple external agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong project management skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work under pressure without daily guidance.