Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Director of CRM & Retention, Keeps will be a key leadership role within the Marketing team. You will drive strategy and execution by engaging with our customer base and creating a best-in-class retention program. As retention is an integral part of a subscription business, you’ll work on cross functional projects with members of the Product, Brand, and Growth marketing teams.
This position requires someone who is customer obsessed and truly understands their needs. You’ll be responsible for identifying trends and opportunities to drive growth through our customer base and develop both short term impact through incremental marketing campaigns and longer term impact by developing customer segmentation and retention modeling. Given the scale and impact of marketing within the organization, you will drive impact across other Thirty Madison businesses and functions.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing at Keeps and can be remote until at least 2022.Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Create differentiated customer journeys that build upon our industry-best customer retention.
- Lead CRM and Retention functions to drive customer engagement and loyalty.
- Develop best-in-class CRM strategies on our email, SMS, direct mail, and other customer retention channels; help drive day-to-day execution while developing longer term strategies.
- Stay informed on market trends and retention best practices, including personalization, CRM flows, email deliverability, and innovative creative approaches
- Analyze customer retention trends and develop strategies to drive meaningful impact on the macro level
- Work with the Data team on everything from regular reports and dashboards to developing and creating customer churn models for a data-first approach to retention.
- Partner with the Growth team to drive customer acquisition through activation and CRM efforts; work on understanding the full customer journey to maximize LTV of new customers.
- Partner with the Brand team to leverage content and other materials to drive more brand loyalty; work on GTM launches of new products for existing customer base.
- Work with the Finance and Data teams to drive cohort analyses to understand business impact of retention efforts; develop segmentation for use throughout the customer journey
- Collaborate with the Product team on site experience and functionality to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate with the GM of Keeps and other key leaders cross-functionally including Retail, international, and other key strategic initiatives.
- Build, manage, and uplevel a team of 3+ CRM marketers.
- Be a leader within Thirty Madison to uplevel Retention and CRM best practices across the organization.
You should have:
- 7+ years of experience in Retention, CRM, Loyalty, or other related functions.
- Deep experience and knowledge of CRM platforms and best practices. Iterable experience a huge bonus.
- Management experience leading CRM teams and managing outside agencies.
- Previous experience launching customer retention models and understanding macro level strategies to drive customer retention.
- Experience launching loyalty and referral programs for subscription services that drive meaningful impact.
- Experience working with finance teams on the P&L and other financial business metrics.
- Expertise in analytics and experience using BI tools including Looker, Tableau or any other web analytics platforms.
- Proficient in HTML
- Comfort in a fast-paced ambiguous environment. The job description captures general responsibilities, but we are a fast growing company and there are many opportunities for the role to expand further.
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies.
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.